PHNOM PENH TAXI DRIVER
|As one of Phnom Penh 's most informed English speaking tour guide/taxi drivers I would like to invite you to come to Cambodia and experience some real adventure. Hello, my name is Ben Wee and I have been involved in the tour industry for over ten years. During this time I have shown visitors from around the world some of most fascinating sights on the planet. Everything from ancient 12 th Century ruined cities to the notorious Khmer Rouge fortune and execution centers located in and around Phnom Penh have been part of the itinerary I have organized for countless curious travelers.
Since I am now expanding my operations I would like to welcome you to join me for a number of exciting tours in and around the capital. Of course, since I am also a good listener, I will allow direct input from my guests who may want personalized custom tours of various sights.
I am also quite well-informed about the active but very spread-out night life in Phnom Penh and cam show you everything from the latest dance venue to off the beaten path location that will guarantee to spark your interest. In my new air-con. Sedan you will be riding with me around town in safety and comfort. In my role as a local mediator I can also provide you with access to a number of clean, comfortable reasonably priced hotel rooms that are positively guest friendly. If necessary I would be glad to meet you at the international Airport here in Phnom Penh and drop you off to catch a plane out of the country on the day of your departure.
For those of you who wish to explore the provinces in group tour a comfortable 4WD 12 to 15 Seats van is available for your party. Please inform me in advance about your special travel needs, so I can make the necessary arrangements to assist your group in making the right choices.
For more information please visit his Website at: phnompenhtaxidriver.com.
1. We have two Toyota Camry and one Toyota Corolla (US$30.00 per day in and around Phnom Penh; Airport pick up is US$9.00.)
- My taxi around trip to visit killing field only US$20.00.
- My taxi around trip to visit illing tield/ Toulsleang Mueseum/Russian Market US$25.00.
- My taxi around trip to visit Phnom Odong US$35.00.
- My taxi around trip to visit Tonle Batie and Chisor US$45.00.
- My taxi from Phnom Penh to Sihanouk Vill US$60.00 / around trip US$110.00.
- My taxi from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap US$70.00 / around trip US$130.00.
2. We have 12 seats and 15 seats bus (US$45.00 per day in and around Phnom Penh; Airport pick up is US$20.00.)
- Taxi van from Phnom Penh to Sihanouk Vill US$120.00.
- Taxi van from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap US$140.00.
For those of you who are planning to visit Siem Reap and the famous Angkor temples in Northwest Cambodia my associate John Teng, an experienced tour guide/taxi driver is available for your sight seeing pleasure. Please let me know about your upcountry plans, so I can introduce you to this fine gentleman. For more information please visit http://www.angkorservice.com
If possible please don't delay with your dream of visiting Cambodia. The environment here is ever changing. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.
Please Contact me:
Phnom Penh Mr. Ben Wee (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Tel: (855) 16 886 544
Siem Reap Mr. John (Email: email@example.com ) or Tel: (855) 12 995 977
WE ARE YOUR HOME GROWN EXPERTS IN ADVENTURE TRAVEL.
return to Cambodia
text and photographs © 1998 - 2010 talesofasia.com. Commercial or editorial
usage without written permission of the copyright holder is prohibited.